Servo's : Not Yet !.

Servo's : Not Yet ! :    Servo point motors, yet another Snitzl Town failure, here's my short interlude with servos as point motors. Found a simple circuit on the internet and did a little research on servos and within days  I was able to flick a switch and watch a servo move from one position to another, and whats more, the positions were adjustable. I know that there are control circuits available  commercially, but I had to do this myself, using analog as apposed to digital. Re-wired what was necessary on the control panel and baseboard, made 10 servo circuits, installed them and initially everything worked perfect with super silence. Next ,turn up the controller and as soon as a loco moves, servos dancing / twitch. Put the relco unit on and all hell breaks loose, so its probably an interference thingymebob. The illustrations below show construction for a servo bracket, the electronics and wiring.


<<  Back to Main Blog.