Fun Town - Arduino :

 

Fun Town - Arduino : Decided to cover this topic in a little more depth and detail after visiting one of my earlier blogs for some information, only to find it totally lacking in regards to the electric's and programming details for Arduino. Arduino is not something I work with everyday, the last time I tinkered was some 6 years ago in blog 'Funtown Micro Layout - Part 1', so this blog serves as a reminder to myself, for the next time I tinker. So began a re-investigation, what files did I use for programming previously, what was the name of that website I downloaded 'Arduino' DCC libraries and function decoder code from, where's that circuit diagram for connecting DCC to the 'Arduino' microcontroller board, the list goes on. I didn't write any code for this project (just changed the decoder address), everything needed was downloaded free from :- https://rudysmodelrailway.wordpress.com/software/

Rudy provided the DCC libraries and source code for the function decoder.  


<< Back to Main Blog.